Brush up on your French Language Skills on a Champagne Tasting Holiday
Wine Travel Agency launches French Immersion Holiday
London, U.K, 31 May 2018 – The Real Grape, a wine travel agency, are launching a French immersion wine tasting weekend in Champagne – a fun way for people to brush up on French language skills.
People looking to practice their language skills can do so on the three day tour while visiting vineyards, meeting producers and champagne tastings. It makes practicing French much more fun, while also learning about Champagne and the local region. A French teacher and tour guide will be on hand at all times to support and encourage people at all levels.
Highlights of the tour:
· Meet family-owned, sustainable producers with a vineyard tour
· Stay in champagne growers with views over the vineyard
· Champagne lunch in Dom Perignon’s village – Hautvillers
· Taste up to 10 champagnes over the weekend period
· French language teacher on-hand throughout the weekend
The Real Grape tailors itineraries specifically to help people improve and practice French language skills at every level.
The scheduled tour is being held on 28-30th September 2018 but small groups can get in contact for a private tour. Prices start from £350.00 – group discounts and early bird rates are available.
For more information and example itinerary https://www.therealgrape.com/